Are you competitive, organized, articulate, and hungry? If you have self-confidence, an appetite for upside, and a desire to drive innovation we have a tremendous opportunity for the right individual.
As a Business Development specialist your role is to identify, initiate contact, engage and build relationships with influential bloggers and website owners (collectively referred to as "publishers") in order to secure long term digital publishing partnership deals. We have a team of over 30 full time in house content professionals creating articles, press releases, infographics and more on behalf of our clients to fuel their PR, Social Media, and SEO campaigns. We need you to establish great publishing partners wanting to work with us on an ongoing basis. In addition to utilizing the technologies and processes currently in place, this position requires a person ready to contribute to ongoing innovation and business development strategies for themselves and the whole team.
What You'll Do:
• Negotiate and secure agreements for content distribution, citations and links with publishers.
• Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of our clients.
• Identify, initiate contact, and engage with influential bloggers, publishers and site owners relevant to iAcquire's clients and nurture these contacts into high quality, mutually beneficial, long-term relationships.
• Interact within relevant online communities and social networks to build relationships with key bloggers, site owners, editors and journalists.
• Analyze outreach opportunities with content and SEO teams to ensure contacts are maintained and maximized.
• Actively propose new and improved outreach ideas.
• Efficiently manage your workload, hit required request and placement goals each week,, and effectively track and report placement statuses.
Your Key Attributes and Experience. You:
Love WINNING. HATE losing.
Are motivated by achievement, competition and bonuses
Work well in a numbers-driven environment
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Have strong organizational, time-management and priority-setting skills
Are a problem-solver and strategic thinker/doer
Have a background in PR communications and/or sales
Describe yourself as flexible and adapt well to change
Will be an active participant and member of a fun, fast paced, hardworking team
What You Want -- Our compensation packages are competitive with great benefits, and we offer great opportunities to establish your personal brand through thought leadership.
iAcquire is a fast-growing digital marketing company quickly gaining recognition for its innovation and leadership in digital brand strategy and marketing services for SEO, reputation management, content marketing, digital public relations and social media marketing.
iAcquire promotes a culture of innovation, passion, and strong work ethic with recognition and rewards for top performance. Our offices have a fun and friendly vibe with heated matches of ping pong erupting at any given moment. We get results for our clients and have a great time being the winning team!
Any questions regarding the position, please call Meghan at 480-336-2615. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hiring Organization: Hiring Organization: email@example.com